WPS Office is a crucial application for those who wish to get all office suites in one place. It is a completely free office suite that assimilates Word, PDF, Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint, and more. Online sharing and editing options, Template Gallery, Cloud Storage are available as well on it. WPS Office also aids you in making your study and work that you do online perfectly and competently. In short, it changes your device into a compact online office. It confers the opportunity to scan documents as well. However, in this context, we’ll demonstrate how to download WPS Office For Mac with ease.
- Overview of the WPS Office App
- How to download and install WPS Office For Mac?
Overview of the WPS Office App
WPS Office has been developed by WPS SOFTWARE PTE. LTD. in July 2011. Since its release in the Play Store, more than 100 million people have downloaded the app to their devices from there. It is available in multiple languages including English, Dutch, French, Hindi. On the Play Store, this app has gained a good rating of 4.6 and has more than 3 million users’ reviews. The current version of the WPS Office is 14.5 which was updated on July 9, 2021.
Technical Specifications of the WPS Office App
For getting the WPS Office App easily from the Google Play Store, knowing its core specification is very essential. For your help, here we have made a table with the core details of the WPS Office. This information will help you to download the real app.
|App Name||WPS Office – Free Office Suite for Word, PDF, Excel||Rating||4.6|
|Developer||WPS SOFTWARE PTE. LTD.||Category||Productivity|
|Last Update||July 9, 2021||File Size||120 MB|
|Current Version||14.5||Official Site||https://www.wps.com|
Why You Should Use WPS on Your Mac?
WPS Office is used by over 2 million, so there is a reason behind using the application. From scanning documents to editing and sharing, you can accomplish almost everything with this app. Below, we’ll provide some reasons that will clarify why WPS Office For Mac should be downloaded.
WPS Cloud for Mac, iOS, and Android:
WPS Office confers 1 GB of free cloud storage for Mac and iOS users. This feature may have been included in android recently as well. Users can store their integral documents on this cloud storage, and file roaming and cross-device also support cloud storage. File roaming indicates you can originate a document in the WPS office, and it will be automatically stored in cloud storage.
Enormous Free Templates:
To get a huge number of templates for free, you can use WPS Office without thinking a second time. The free template helps to instigate fresh documents, presentations, and spreadsheets that you need regularly. Simply choose a desired template and edit depending on your requirement.
Scan, View, & Edit:
It is possible to scan your paper docs and turn them into images with this app’s help. You can also run a PDF file on this application and edit if necessary. Besides, you can share your files directly from the WPS Office app. Converting all office docs into PDF functions is available as well.
It is another crucial feature that allows you to adjust individual paragraphs with ease. Simply with the mouse’s help, you can transform the spacing, locations, and paragraph’s indenture.
How to download and install WPS Office For Mac?
There are multiple ways to download the WPS Office app on your MacBook. Here we will explain two of the easiest methods for getting this app. The first one is from the Google Play Store through an Android emulator. And the second one is from the official website of the WPS Office.
Emulator is a third-party software that enables PC or Mac users to use android applications. Several emulators are available, like Bluestacks, Nox, or Memu Player. In the below section, we’ll show the download process with Bluestacks.
Download WPS Office on Mac with the BlueStacks Emulator
BlueStacks is a free Android emulator that helps to easily run any apps and games. Follow the below steps to download the WPS Office through this emulator.
- First, download Bluestacks from its official site.
- Install it on your Mac after accomplishing the download procedure.
- Once it is installed, open it and then navigate to the Play Store.
- To download the app, submit a Google account. If you haven’t an account, then create one.
- Search “WPS Office” on the search bar.
- After getting search results, select the app and press on the “Install” options and wait a while.
- Once it is installed, go back to the “My Apps” folder, find the app, and begin using it.
Quick Way to Download WPS Office on Mac
Downloading WPS Office on Mac is not sophisticated at all. Executing some simple steps you can download and install it. You can track down the procedure below.
- Navigate to the Official sites of the WPS Office and then select the “WPS Office for Mac” option below.
- Now press on the “Download” option, and the .dmg file will begin downloading automatically.
- Once the .dmg file is downloaded, run it to install and wait until the process is accomplished.
- Drag the WPS Office icon into the Applications folder.
Now you are ready to use this app and get all office suite facilities in one application.
Functions for Premium Members
If you become a premium member of WPS Office, you can get features that are not available for free users. Sharing bookmarks for documents is one of the premium features of the application. Besides, you can reduce file size, extract and merge with the pro version. The important thing is, you won’t confront any ads on the pro version. File recovery and changing the reading background are two important features of it.
Frequently Asked Questions About The WPS Office
If you have any queries about the WPS Office, check this section. Here you will find some commonly asked questions that we got asked most of the time from the WPS Office. You may find your solution here.
How to Create a New Document On WPS Office?
To create new documents on WPS Office, follow the simple steps:
- Launch the WPS Office on your device and click the Application Menu.
- Select the New tab and you will see four options.
- Choose the New Blank Document to create a new document.
How to Delete Files or Folders on The WPS Office?
WPS Office has an easy-to-use interface that enables you to easily delete files and folders. For your help, here we have listed the complete guidelines about these.
- Launch the WPS Office and click the three-dot icon from the top-right edge.
- Press the delete option and select the files and folders which you need to delete.
Can I Download The WPS Office On My PC?
You can easily download the WPS Office on your PC by using any of the mentioned emulators. For your convenience, here we have presented step-by-step guidelines for getting this app on your PC.
- Download and install any of the mentioned emulators on your PC.
- Open Google Play Store by providing your Google account to gain access to it.
- Now search for the WPS Office and install the right app.
- Once installed, you will run the app from the installed home screen.
WPS office is really a crucial app that turns your Mac device into a small online office. It appropriately works with Zoom, Google Classroom, Google Drive and makes your online activities easy and convenient. However, in the above, we have illustrated how to download WPS Office On Mac. By executing two different processes, you can have it on your MacBook and MacBook Pro without confronting any complications.