Typorama is an incredible app that helps you to change your standard text into an attractive typographic. You don’t need to be skilled in designing to use this app. Almost everyone can use this to design their text by following the instructions they provide. It needs a few moments only to create fantastic Typography.
The app is only designed for the Android & iOS platforms. But, you can use Typorama for Mac by following some steps. Through this article, we’ll explain the features & benefits of it. Besides, we’ll illustrate the procedure of downloading & installing the application on Mac.
Typorama For Mac: App Details
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|Last Updated||April 23, 2021|
Read Also: Facetune2 | Beautify Image Within A Second
Prominent Features of Typorama For Mac
Typorama contains lots of features to attract users. Below, we’ve focused on some essential features that make the app more popular.
Fonts and Typefaces:
It includes more than 50 different typographic text styles and 100 different typefaces & fonts from the world’s best designer. So you can select any type of font style or text to make your text eye-catching.
Advanced Crop Option:
It is an essential feature if you like to share your created photos on social media. Using the option, you can resize your images instantly. To make posters or postcards, you can use this option.
Design Watermark & Logo:
Using the application, you can design your watermark & logo & you can add it to your creation. Once you add it, it will automatically add in your next creation.
You can easily share your creation on a popular social network. Or, you can send it individually to your friends via messenger.
It has the ability to 3D distort. You can design your text by applying gradients & shadow. Besides, it has professional photo filters, adjustment tools & many more to embellish your photo background.
How to Download & Install Typorama for Mac Using Bluestacks
To download Typorama free for Mac, you have to install an Android emulator. It is the only way to install android’s application on Mac. Android emulators help Windows & Mac users to experience the mobile application on a big screen.
You will get several emulators to install the Android app. But, the most common & user-friendly emulators are Nox, Blustacks, MEmu, & ARchon. You can download any of them for your Mac. Here, we’ll portray how to download Typorama for Mac using Bluestacks emulator.
- First, download the Bluestacks emulator’s setup file from its official website.
- Open the Bluestack.exe file to install it on your Mac.
- After completing the installation, click on the Emulator’s icon & open it.
- Now click on the play store & enter a Google account to access.
- Write “Typorama” in the play store search bar.
- From showing search results, tap on the Typora app & install it.
- Now go to the system app folder to find out the downloaded app.
- Click on Typorama’s icon and start using it on your Mac.
Though we have explained the process of installing the app for Mac, Windows users can also install Typorama for Windows applying the same process.
How to Use Typorama for Mac
There are many ways you can use Typorama. The following are a few instances.
- First, you need to mark an Image from your device.
- Now, choose a frame that you like most.
- Write quotes or whatever you want to write.
- Select different font styles or text styles.
- Click the “save” option & It will save on your device.
Final Verdict [Typorama for Mac]
Typorama is considered one of the best typography apps. It has numerous unique features that’s why users like it most. However, the good thing is, it doesn’t require any design skills to use the app. As a result, people of all ages can utilize Typorama for Mac to turn their normal text into attractive.
The app is not developed for Mac or windows. You can still use the application on both Windows & Mac by following our process, as mentioned above. Even then, If you face any trouble while installing the app, please put your comments below.
- Word Swag Text TO Image designs
- Best Face Swap App For Your Mac
- Phonto: Photography & Typography In 1
- Photo Vault – Hide Your Data
- Facetune2 | Beautify Image In a Minute