Managing your TP-Link and range extender is now easier than ever, thanks to the TP-Link Tether app. It allows the user to remotely control and manage TP-Link Router/ xDSL Router/ Range Extender with your smartphone.
Though the app is for your smartphone, you can download TP-Link Tether for mac as well. When you have the TP-Link Tether mac download, you can easily manage those devices with your computer with large screen and do other tasks at the same time.
Features Of TP-Link Tether for mac
Now the question comes what features you can get when you download the TP-Link Tether app for mac. Well, there are a lot of features including:
Setup SSID, password and Internet
The app lets you set the SSID, password and Internet setting with your smartphone. It allows the user to customize the network easily.
Block unauthorized users who are accessing your devices
If someone tries to get access to your network, you can easily block that unauthorized users to ensure perfect safety.
Parental control function
Even you can have parental control to control what your children can visit and watch online. Also, you can set a schedule so that your children can focus on study.
Find the best location to place your range extender
This app allows the user to find the exact best location where you can place the range extender for the best result.
Automatically turn off the LEDs at specific time
Another great feature of this app is that it turns off the LEDs at a specific time to make your room environment perfect for sleeping.
How to Download and Install TP-Link Tether for Mac
Now the question comes how you can download TP-Link Tether for macOS? Well, if you have basic knowledge about using pc and android, you can have TP-Link Tether for mac download. Since it is a smartphone app, you need to have an android emulator to use it. We will show the process of TP-Link Tether for mac free download with the Nox App emulator and ARChon emulator.
How to install TP-Link Tether for MacBook pro Using Nox App
You can use the Nox app to download TP-Link Tether for macbook pro. You can follow the process I am going to show below to download the app on mac.
Step 01: At first, search on Google by Nox emulator and you will find the website at first. Go there and download it.
Step 02: You will find the download button on the home page. Simply click the download option and it will start downloading automatically. Now find the downloaded software on your pc and double click on it. It may ask your permission to install the emulator.
Step 03: Open the emulator from your pc and you will see the play store app on the screen.
Step 4: Click the Google play app to open it. Here, you need to provide your Gmail ID access to get access play store.
Step 5: Now search for ‘TP-Link Tether’ on the search box. You will see TP-Link Tether at first. Click the install button to install it. It will take a while to be installed. Wait and it will be installed.
Step 6: The app will show on the home screen of the emulator. Click and open the app and start managing all those devices with your mac.
How to install TP-Link Tether for mac Using ARChon Android Emulator
To download TP-Link Tether for macbook pro, you need to download the extension zip file for your browser. For that, you need to visit http://archon-runtime.github.io/. From the link, download your preferable version of ARChon file.
- After downloading the zip file, you need to unzip it. You can use any of the unzip software such as Win-zip, 7-zip, or any other built in unzip software. Make sure you keep all the extracted files in one folder.
- Now, open your Google chrome browser. As we already mention that you must need a chrome browser to run this emulator. On the right top of the browser, you will see three dots. Click there and navigate to more tools and then extension.
- You will see a new window. On the right top, you will find an option named developer mode. Check that option there.
- After checking the option, you will see a window like this where you will find an option named ‘load unpacked extension’.
- Click there and navigate to the folder where you have saved the ARChon unzip file. Click ok to upload the file. You are done.
- Now you need to download TP-Link Tether apk file that is supported in chrome emulator.
- Now unzip and extract the file as you did when installing the emulator. Open your chrome browser and go to your extension option. Now click load unpack extension from the developer mode. Navigate to the folder where you have downloaded your apk file.
Frequently asked Question
If you still have any questions, you can check our question sections frequently asked by the users.
Is TP-Link Tether really free?
The good news is that the he app is free to download. You can enjoy managing all those devices with this free app from your smartphone.
Can I use TP-Link Tether on my computer?
Unfortunately, this app is designed for your smartphone only. However, you can easily download and install the app on your computer by using any android emulator.
What is TP-Link Tether?
TP-Link Tether is a client management app that allows the user to remotely control and manage TP-Link Router/ xDSL Router/ Range Extender with the smartphone.
TP-Link Tether is an amazing useful app everyone should use for remotely controlling and managing TP-Link Router/ xDSL Router/ Range Extender with your smartphone. When you have this app download, managing becomes easier than ever.
Downloading TP-Link Tether for mac is now simple for you. Even if you are new in this field, you can easily do it with your basic knowledge. So without any further due, download this amazing app right now and start managing your routers and extenders remotely for free.
- Blink – The Surveillance App
- Mobaxterm | Accessing Computer Remotely
- Smartnews App | Top class news portal
- Smart Life Remote Controller App
- Life360 | Location Sharing App