Township is a city-building and farming game in which you can do all kinds of farm-related activities such as Harvesting, processing facilities, buying and selling products to improve your town. Here, you need to start with a small plot where you can plant some crops, but once the game advances, you will be able to grow more profitable crops like cotton and sugarcane. Selling your produced crops, you can earn rewards to make buildings and decorate your town to create your dream town. However, playing this game on your MacBook’s big screen will be more enjoyable for its dynamic graphics. To download Township for Mac, we will let you know the two easiest ways through this article.
- Short Overview of the Township App
- How to Download and Install Township for Mac?
Short Overview of the Township App
Township is one of the farming and urban simulation games that was developed by Playrix. In November 2013, it was listed in the Casual category game on the Google Play Store. Till now, Township has been installed by more than 100 million people on their devices from the Play Store.
Apart from that, it has earned a 4.2-star rating based on the 8 million user reviews. Moreover, Township supports multiple languages including, English, Dutch, French, and Traditional Chinese. The current version of this game is 8.5.2, which was updated on August 29, 2021. Through this update, several new events and competitions were added.
Technical Details of the Township App
Every app has its unique specifications that help to know who is the developer of that app, the current version, the last update, and many more things. Here we have made a table with such details of the Township.
|Current Version||8.5.2||File Size||145 MB|
|Last Updated||August 29, 2021||Official Website||https://www.playrix.com|
Prime Features of the Township App
Township comes with a large number of features that make your gameplay more interesting. Below we have highlighted some significant features of the Township game.
- Township allows you to build different buildings and decorate them to make your own dream town.
- In this game, you have to cultivate different crops and then process them in the factory.
- By playing this game, you will be able to collect and discover different ancient artifacts in your town.
- You can build heritage landmarks in your town to embark on your achievements and growth.
- Township lets you build zoos and breeding animals to ensure a balance between flora, fauna, and humans.
- Playing the Township game with your Facebook, Google friends creating your own clans.
How to Download and Install Township for Mac?
Township app download for macOS will be done in two different ways, as this game is available on the Play Store and Mac App Store. If you want to download it from the Play Store, you have to take the help of an Android emulator. An emulator lets you use your desired apps on your MacBook, creating a Virtual Android environment.
Among a large number of emulators, BlueStacks, Nox Player, and MEmu Player, Remix OS Player, and ARChon Player are the most well-optimized and features full. Utilizing any of these, downloading the Township app for Mac will be easy for you.
Instructions for Downloading Township for Mac Through Nox Player
Using Nox Player, Township app for Mac download will be trouble-free as this emulator is very easy to navigate because of its unique interface. Below we have outlined the process for downloading the Township through this emulator.
- First, download the most current Mac version of the Nox Player from https://www.bignox.com, as shown below.
- Find the downloaded file on your MacBook and install it by following the on-screen instruction.
- Once the Nox Player is installed, run it and click on the Google Play Store app from the emulator’s home screen.
- Log in to the Play Store using your existing Gmail username and password, or sign up for creating a new account.
- Write Township on the Play Store search tab and click on the search logo. Choose the Township from the search results.
- Click on the Install button at the top-left from the newly open Township segment.
- When the Township app is installed, the game icon will appear on the home screen of the Nox Player.
Download and Install Procedure of the Township from the Mac App Store
Downloading Township for MacBook Pro and other MacBooks will be possible from the Mac App Store. Check out the below process to download the Township.
- Run the App Store on your MacBook.
- Log in using your existing Apple account.
- Search for Township on the App Store and choose the right app.
- Click on the Get button from the Township installation segment.
- After installation, the game icon will appear on the Dock Tab.
Alternatives to the Township Game
You will find several casual games on the internet; among them here, we have discussed two popular ones that can be used as alternatives to the Township.
1. Farm Town:
Farm Town is a popular casual category game that allows you to build and upgrade farm buildings. In this game, you can cultivate different crops such as maize, flowers, vegetables, straw, fruits, and berries on your farm. These products can be sold to city dwellers and friendly neighbors to collect points. With collected points, you can build zoos with lovely pets for your farm.
2. Family Farm Seaside:
Family Farm Seaside is another widely played game that lets you create your own farm with crops, animals, and decorations on the seaside. Over 200 items you will find on this game to customize your harvests. For gaining more profit, the Family Farm Seaside game allows you to combine fishing items. Besides, you will find various quests and achievements to keep you optimizing your farm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some commonly asked questions have been answered here about the Township game. If you have any queries about Township, we hope you will discover your answer here.
Is Township Safe for My Kids?
The age rating of the Township is 4+, which means the materials it contains are not suitable under that age. But this game is likely more suitable for children 12 years and older.
Can I Play Township Without Internet?
As Township enables social interaction, competitions, and other features, you need an internet connection to play this game. Besides, purchasing some in-game items with real money needs an internet connection.
Who Is Ernie in the Township Game?
Ernie is a Township character who appears to advise you from time to time. He briefly explains how crops are sown and harvested, factories are built, and product rows are made.
Township is an excellent game to build the town of your own dreams. Here you will be able to harvest crops at the farms with different processes and strategies. Once crops are ready, you can sell it to buyers to collect rewards that will enhance your skill related to trading and business. However, playing this game on your MacBook’s big screen will be more exciting. For that, you just have to follow any of the discussed methods above to download Township for Mac. In case you encounter any complications downloading this game, write to us in the comment section.