Speco Player is an Android application that enables you to watch live videos of surveillance cameras. It can record live videos & can save them to the device’s storage. Besides, using the application, you can take screenshots of your recorded videos from your device.
Moreover, you can view your live videos in either portrait mood or landscape mood with Speco Player for Mac. However, in this content, we’ll show you how to download Speco Player free for Mac. And what kind of features you will get after installing the application as well.
Speco Player For Mac Apk App Details
|App’s Name||Speco Player|
|Requires Android||4.0.3 and up|
|Last Updated||August 5, 2019|
Features of Speco Player for Mac
Before installing the application on your mac, you have to know the top features of it. We have listed the features of the app below.
- By installing the application, you can record the live videos of the surveillance cameras. This recorded file will automatically store in your device’s storage & you can watch them later.
- You can take snapshots by utilizing the app & can capture the individual part of the live footage by taking screenshots.
- Using the app, you can view more than one channel. In fact, it is possible to view four channels at a time.
- You can watch up to four channels at a time. So, you can switch between channels by double click. For instance, double click to go from a single to multiple channels & double click to go from multiple to single.
- You can store your recorded videos in multiple locations.
Check This Also: Perfect Player: The Top-Rated Music Player
Guide to Install the Speco Player for Mac 2021
Though the Speco Player is an Android application, you can’t install it on your PC, both Windows & Mac. But there is one process that enables you to download the Android applications on Mac. You can install the Android apps on your Pc with the Android emulators’ help.
There are so many emulators you will get on the internet. The most common emulators are Bluestacks, Nox, MEmu, Archon, & Remix OS players. Here, we’ll show you how to download & install the Speco Player for Macbook using Bluestacks Emulator through the article.
Step No.1: If you didn’t download the Bluestacks earlier, then download it from its official link.
Step No.2: After completing the download, open the Bluestacks .exe setup file to install it on your Mac.
Step No.3: Now click on the emulator’s app icon to open it. This process will take a few moments.
Step No.4: Go to the play store & submit a Google existing account or create a new one to access.
Step No.5: Search “Speco Player” in the play store search bar. Install the app after showing the search results.
Step No.6: You will find the downloaded file in the emulator’s system app folder. Tap on the app & start using it.
Following the process, as I mentioned above, you can download Speco for Windows also.
Final Verdict [Speco for Windows]
Speco Player is essential for people who are looking for an app that will control security cameras from everywhere. With the help of a Speco player, you can connect to the security camera and monitor your house & office. Besides, you will get enormous features to control cameras effortlessly.
In the above, we have provided the complete guide to download Speco Player for Mac using an emulator. Follow the process; you can install the app without facing any hassle. If you encounter any troubles while downloading the app, let us know through comments.
- UM Player for Windows & Mac 
- RSS Media Player With Lots Of Features
- VChannel Player For Windows, Pcs & Mac
- doubleTwist Music Player For Your Mac
- Spectrum Tv | 250 TV channels in 1 App
- PlayBox HD: Watch unlimited tTV Shows, Movies