Speco Player is an Android application that enables you to watch live videos of surveillance cameras. It can record live videos & can save them to the device’s storage. Besides, using the application, you can take screenshots of your recorded videos from your device. Moreover, you can view your live videos in either portrait mood or landscape mood with Speco Player. However, in this content, we’ll show you how to download Speco Player for Mac, and what kind of features you will get after installing the application as well.
About Speco Player App
The Speco Player app has been developed by Speco Technologies. This app is currently available on different platforms including Android, iOS, and macOS. It was first included on the Play Store in the Tools category in January 2012.
The good thing is the Speco Player is available in three different languages, like English, Japanese, and Korean. So far around 50 thousand people have installed and used it on their devices.
To keep you updated on new features the developer of this app, updates it regularly. And the most recent update was made on August 5, 2019, which version was 18.104.22.168.
Speco Player APK App Details
Each application comes with a set of excellent specs. We’ve covered several key aspects of the Speco Player App in this article. All of these will assist you in locating the right app on the Play Store.
|App’s Name||Speco Player|
|Requires Android||4.0.3 and up|
|Last Updated||August 5, 2019|
|Ratings||Rated for everyone|
Features That You’ll Get When Download Speco Player for Mac
Before installing the application on your Mac, you have to know the top features of it. We have listed the features of the app below.
- By installing the application, you can record the live videos of the surveillance cameras. This recorded file will automatically store in your device’s storage & you can watch them later.
- You can take snapshots by utilizing the app & can capture the individual part of the live footage by taking screenshots.
- Using the app, you can view more than one channel. In fact, it is possible to view four channels at a time.
- You can watch up to four channels at a time. So, you can switch between channels by double-clicking. For instance, double click to go from a single to multiple channels & double click to go from multiple to single.
- You can store your recorded videos in multiple locations.
Guide to Download & Install the Speco Player for Mac
Though the Speco Player is an Android application, you can’t install it on your PC, both Windows & Mac with emulators’ help. The most common emulators are Bluestacks, Nox, MEmu, Archon, & Remix OS players. Here, we’ll show you how to download & install the Speco Player for MacBook using Bluestacks Emulator throughout the segment.
If you didn’t download the Bluestacks earlier, then download it from its official link.
After completing the download, open the Bluestacks DMS setup file to install it on your Mac.
Now click on the emulator’s app icon to open it. This process will take a few moments.
Go to the play store & submit a Google existing account or create a new one to access.
Search “Speco Player” in the play store search bar. Install the app after showing the search results.
You will find the downloaded file in the emulator’s system app folder. Tap on the Speco Player app & start using it.
Following the process, as I mentioned above, you can download Speco for Windows also.
Alternative to Speco Player App for Mac
There are many apps that will help you to watch live videos from your surveillance cameras. However, not all of them are safe as well as secure for your Mac. Apart from that, these two apps mentioned here will be the best alternative to the Speco Player App.
Speco blue is an app which allows you to access Speco Technologies’ NRL along with the NRP model. With this you can play back all the previous recorded video and audio. You can record video to your smartphone devices with a live view of all channels. Speco can send you notifications of every event, and you can view the content directly on Speco Blue. Taking snapshots of your favorite channels is easy with Speco Blue. Not only that, you can send those Snapshots through social media apps or even email to your friends.
GV – Eye App:
The GeoVision IP devices and software can be accessed via GV-Eye application which is a free remote view app. To manage all of your security cameras, you don’t need any bulky VGA cables or cords. It communicates with the cam using the domain’s IP address. Users can view the live stream of the camera on their smartphones via a connection to the internet.
The two-way speak function allows you to converse or interact with others in the same manner that an intercom does. Furthermore, this app uses a built-in video player to play all videos. Moreover, the notification and alert features assist users in being notified anytime the program detects motion in the video.
People also Ask For Speco Player App
This section is for you if you want to learn more about the Speco Player app. This section contains some easy questions and answers concerning the Speco Player App that may assist you in resolving your difficulties about it. .
How do I set up a Speco App?
- Following our instruction install the Speco App
- Then choose the Add Menu > And input site information.
- Now tap Add, and the site information will save automatically.
- From Devices choose the saved site to connect the network.
How can I Set Up the Alarm?
Select the DEVICE tab in the SETUP menu and then ALARM-OUT.
- For activating the alarm relay output, set the sensor, motion, and video loss.
- Beeping can also be caused by HDD errors and video loss.
How Can I Set up the Recording System?
Select SCHEDULE from the RECORD menu to create a recording schedule. Using the mouse or the control button, move through the items.
- Select CHANNEL > NONE, CONTINUOUS, or MOTION HIGHLIGHT AREA > MOTION
- To copy a schedule to another channel, click the Copy Schedule channel from the COPY SCHEDULE menu.
How to Fix the EZ Setup – Not Connected to the Internet?
If you want to set the network to connect to the internet, choose NO.
- Select either Auto Configuration (DHCP) or Manual Configuration from the drop-down menu (STATIC), then press the TEST button
- Click the NEXT button after selecting OFF to ENABLE DDNS.
- To save the configuration, click FINISH.
How to Set up the Power on the DVR?
To avoid harming the DVR, please follow the correct power-on procedures.
- Before turning on the DVR, make sure all required components, such as the monitor and cameras, are connected.
- Before attaching the power adapter to the DVR, double-check the power supply. Use the power supply that came with the device only.
Final Verdict [Speco Player for Mac]
Speco Player is essential for people who are looking for an app that will control security cameras from everywhere. With the help of a Speco player, you can connect to the security camera and monitor your house & office. Besides, you will get enormous features to control cameras effortlessly.
In the above, we have provided the complete guide to download Speco Player for Mac using an emulator. Following the process; you can install the app without facing any hassle. If you encounter any troubles while downloading the app, let us know through comments.