Podcast Player is a popular app that lets you download or stream your favorite podcasts and audiobooks. This app is a proper place where you’ll find all the podcasts and music collections. It’s a worldwide platform where all local and foreign podcasts are stored in different categories.
Podcast Player covers every field which exists in our everyday life. In this app, you’ll find both entertaining and educational podcasts too. This app also allows you to create your personal podcast playlists.
Listening to this massive collection of popular podcast episodes, you need to download this app. In two different ways, you can download Podcast Player for Mac. From this article, you can learn both the ways to install it on your MacBook.
- About Podcast Player App
- How to Download and Install Podcast Player for Mac?
About Podcast Player App
Podcast Player has been developed by Castbox FM. It has got huge popularity and around ten million people install it on their devices from the Google Play Store. Besides lots of positive reviews, it has gained a 4.1-star rating. And the app is available in different languages including English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Korean. The developer of the Podcast Player regularly updates this and the current version of this app is 6.9.0-210311053.ra761862, which was updated on March 16, 2021.
Technical Specifications of Podcast Player App
Here is the core information of the Podcast Player. Knowing this information, you can verify if this app is compatible with your device or not. So, let’s have a look at the table below-
|Application Name:||Podcast Player||Content Rating||Rated for 12+|
|Category||News and Magazines||Offered By||Castbox.FM — Radio & Podcast & AudioBooks|
|Last Update||March 16, 2021||File size||14 M|
|Current Version||6.9.0-210311053.ra761862||Official Website||https://castbox.fm/|
Why You Need to Choose Podcast Player App
Here the question comes what benefits you’ll get when you download the Podcast Player for Mac. Well there we’ve included some major features, so let’s check them-
- Discover popular podcasts like TV series podcasts, News and Political podcasts, Music related podcasts, sports podcasts, and many more.
- It gives a smooth stream as well as automatic download of episodes, FM, and Audiobooks.
- Podcast Player supports smart speakers devices like Alexa, Apple HomePod.
- Only one click to subscribe with this app; you will get all top news through podcast feeds, so you’ll never miss any updates.
- You can adjust the Playback speed of your podcast episode when you’re listening.
- Through this app you can import all your favorite episodes of podcasts with OPML from Google Podcast, Spotify, and many more.
- It offers unlimited bandwidth and storage so that you can host, promote and track your podcast easily.
- Podcast Player provides its content in more than 70 countries and languages.
How to Download and Install Podcast Player for Mac?
Podcast Player for Mac download can be done in two different ways. First, you can download this with the help of Android emulators, which helps you to install apps on your Mac and Windows. On the internet, you will find a huge number of emulators that can be used. All of them will not offer the same services, and that’s why we’ve mentioned the top five emulators for you. They are-
- Bluestacks Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- Remix OS Player Emulator
- MEmu Emulator
- ARChon Emulator
Download Podcast Player For Mac Using Bluestacks Emulator
Though we’ve given 5 Android emulators in the above section, you can choose any of them to download Podcast Player for Mac. In this section, Podcast Player download for macOS has been completed with the Bluestacks emulators.
- Go to the official website of Bluestacks by using any web browser.
- Now tap the download button, and a DMG file will be downloaded automatically.
- Then click the DMG setup file to install on your MacBook.
- Once the Bluestacks is installed, click on the Google Play Store.
- Sign in to the Google Play Store with your Gmail account and passcode.
- Type the Podcast Player on the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the Podcast Player App’s thumbnail and press the Install button.
Download Podcast Player for Mac- From Mac App Store
The second method to download Podcast player for Mac is from the Apple Store. If you’re not sure about the process of downloading Podcast Player for Mac, then follow the instructions given below.
- Open the Mac App Store first and provide your Apple ID and passcode.
- On the search bar, type the Podcast Player.
- Then select the App and tap on the Get button to download.
- It’ll take some time to install Podcast Player, and then you’re ready to listen.
Alternative Apps to Podcast Player for Mac
If you have intended to get similar apps like Podcast Player, then this part is for you. Here you’ll find the two most similar and popular apps, like Podcast Player. As for alternative apps, you can check them out.
As a user of Podcast Addict, you can control SoundCloud channels, unlimited music, as well as RSS feeds. It also supports telecasting shows from international and domestic channels. This app will allow you to stream radio, Audiobook, Live stream, along with YouTube.
You can listen to all the podcasts offline and online, and you can publish your podcast to others. Custom the audio playback system, change the speed of your audio as well as boost the voice system too.
To get billions of podcast episodes of your choice, you can use Podcast Addict as an alternative to this app. Go through our article Podcast Addict for Mac to become better acquainted with this app.
Stitch – Podcast Player:
If you want to spend your time discovering and listening to your favorite podcast, the Stitch app is perfect for you. It has the most intuitive design that you can find your shows and episodes without any fuss.
You can customize the control and settings of the Stitch app according to your choice. Searching, filtering, along with sorting podcasts will help you to list out what you want to listen to.
Now discover the best podcasts from news, comedy, true crime, fiction and many more through this app. You can easily queue up and rearrange your favorite episodes to play next and listen to them on your Bluetooth devices.
Frequently Asked Question
Many users asked questions about Podcast Player. Here in this segment, we’ve listed some of them, hope these will solve your issues related to the Podcast Player app.
Can I Set a Sleep Timer for Playback?
You can find a clock on the Now Playing page, and here, you’ll see multiple time settings options. When you activate the sleep timer, a countdown timer appears below the clock icon and displays the remaining time. There will be nothing beneath the small clock symbol when the sleep timer is turned off.
How Can I Change the Order of My Playlist?
- Click the three-dot button from the top right side.
- Now select the Edit
- Then hold and drag the episodes’ right side and change the order.
- Tap the Done
Can I Change the Playback Speed of the Episode?
Through the adjustment button, you can change the playback speed of your podcast. You’ll find this option from the upper right-hand corner of your episode page, and it appears like two unequal dotted lines. To modify the playing speed, click the adjustment option and scroll the playback speed bar.
The playback speed button may also be accessed by tapping the cover photo section on the now playing page. You can adjust the speed by clicking the 1.0x.
Podcast Player is a dedicated podcast app in the world of podcasts, along with the heart of the spoken audio revolution. This app will help you to connect to the world via their content whenever and whatever you want.
With its 95 million episodes in its library, you can discover more of what you love. You will get every episode for free and download them without any charge.
However, in this article, the download process of the Podcast player for Mac has been discussed. Through this content, you got a complete review and all the details of this app. Hope this will be beneficial for you to use this app without any hassle.