Nox App Player Emulator for mac that sets itself apart from other emulators in the market with its features and benefits. It allows you to use practically any android apps with your large mac screen. Yes, we are talking about all the popular apps and games.
Unlike most of the emulators, this emulator provides a fast and smooth android experience on your mac. Even you have the full control over the app so that you can customize it as you want and enjoy all the features and benefits of android mobile.
Features of Nox App Player
There are a lot of features you can have when you have the Nox app player downloaded on your mac. Here are some main features for you.
- Fast opening and shutting down.
- Zero lagging issues during games playing.
- Buil-in google play store.
- Supports File manager.
- Fresh and clean User-friendly interface.
- Runs on updated android 4.4.2 kernel version.
- Support Windows and Mac operating systems.
- High-quality graphics and visualization.
- 720 pixel high quality resolution.
- Allows joysticks and gaming consoles for better gaming.
NOX Player System Requirements For Mac
Your must have these following requirements on your pc to run the Nox App Player. The requirements are mentioned below:
- You must have Windows XP, Windows Vista. Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 with DirectX 9.0c driver, Microsoft Visual C++ and .Net framework.
- The processor of your pc need to be at least dual-core: Intel or AMD with 1.5 GB of RAM.
- For the graphics and video card, you must have a minimum OPEN GL 2.0 support
- A minimum memory of 1GB is must to run the emulator.
- You should have available disk space at least 3 GB.
- All this will provide a smooth user experience with good internet speed.
The hardware requirements for mac are the same and your mac operating system should be OSX 10.8+.
How to Download NOX Player for Mac OS X
- Now the question comes how you can install this on your mac. Downloading and installing the NOX Player is very easy. Below, we will show you the download and installation process. Have a look below.
- Go to the official link of Nox player https://noxofficial.com/nox-for-mac/ to download the Nox app player. You can also go to Google and search by download Nox player. You will find the same link there too. Click download button and it will start downloading automatically. Wait for a while.
- After downloading the app, go to the folder where the app has been downloaded and then open the downloaded file with double click and start the process.
- A windows will pop up. There, you need to click on the Agree button to continue. Then, the installation process will start and it may take a few minutes to complete. After completing installation, press F4 key to enter into the Installed Apps menu.
- Then open the Nox player. You may need to provide access to your gamin account for play store access. Provide the Gmail account and the installation is finished.
How to Play NOX Player Android Games On Your PC
- Playing game on Nox is easier than you think. Anyone can easily play games and customize control in the Nox app player. To play games with Nox player on your PC, follow these instructions:
- At first, launch the Nox app player you have just installed on your mac PC.
- If you did not log in your play store before, now you need to log in to the google play store with a valid Gmail account.
- Then go to the play store and download your favorite game by pressing the green-colored Install button.
Downloading the Nox app player emulator for mac is really simple. Even if you are doing it for the first time, you can easily do it. All you need is to follow the process I have shown you above. When you have this app installed, you can enjoy the android experience on your mac.
You can create virtual android smartphone or tablet with your pc and experience the full fun of android operating system. So what are you waiting for? Download the emulator right now and fulfill your long cherished desire to use android apps on your mac.