Casting is an interesting task. We all use a smartphone and there are so many amazing videos in it. It would be great if we could watch them on the tv.
If you are also looking for a useful way of casting then LocalCast for mac can be the best app for you. It connects your phone to Google Cast-enabled devices, Roku, Nexus Player, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, SmartTVs and so many other devices. If you play a video on your phone that will show up on the connected device and can watch the video there.
Features Of Localcast For Mac
LocalCast is one of the best casting app available online. It comes with so many features. Best of all it offers all the essential features for free. Here are some key features of this app.
Photo: You can also open pictures an see it. You can also zoom or rotate the image if you wish.
Subtitle: It also supports subtitles. You can watch videos with subtitles and customize the subtitle also. Opensubtitles.org integration to get the exact subtitle easily.
Zoom and Rotate: Zooming and rotating is very easy with this app. You can zoom or rotate the screen while watching a video to watch it comfortably.
Supported Devices: LocalCast for MacBook Pro supports a variety of devices. It supports Google Cast-enabled devices, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, SmartTVs, Nexus Player, Sony Bravia, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, and other SmartTVs and other DLNA devices as well.
Stable Connection: The connection always remains stable so that you can enjoy lag-free streaming. This feature is most useful for gamers to have a smooth gameplay experience.
Read Also: Allcast for Mac: Cast Media On TV etc
How To Download And Install Localcast For Mac
Installing the app on your Mac is very easy. If you want to download LocalCast for mac you can follow our guidelines. We will share two methods here. You can start with downloading an android emulator on your Mac like Nox, BlueStacks. MeMu and ARChon. Then you can step forward with the guidelines.
How To Download And Install Localcast For Mac Using Bluestacks Emulator
Our first guideline is for the BlueStacks emulator. This emulator is very easy to use and hence anyone can use it even with less knowledge about PC. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Download Bluestacks from the official website and install it on your Mac.
- Run the emulator after installing and signup with a Gmail account.
- Then you will get a user interface the same as an android device.
- Open PlayStore and log in with a Gmail account.
- Then search for “LocalCast” and the app will show up.
- Click on the install button to start the installation.
- Open the app once it is installed and provide all the required permissions.
- Now the app is ready to use. You can now easily connect your smartphone to any casting device.
How To Download And Install Localcast For Mac Using Nox App Player Emulator
In case you don’t like the first option here is another one for you. This guideline is for the NOX emulator. You can use this one and you will obviously like it. Follow the below steps to go forward.
- Open google on your browser and search “NOX” and you will find the official website. Download the emulator from there and install it on your Mac.
- Open the emulator by double-clicking on the app icon and click agree.
- The app will create an android-like interface for you where you will find Google PlayStore.
- Open PlayStore and search “LocalCast” and you will find the app at first.
- Install the app by clicking on the “Install” button and open it after the installation is complete.
- Provide all necessary steps and the app will be ready to use.
- You can now watch your favorite movies on your smart TV and other devices too.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the LocalCast app?
LocalCast is an android app it allows you to connect your phone to another device and cast your phone. You can cast a video from your mobile phone and watch it on the screen of the connected device.
Can I connect my Mac to the LocalCast app?
Yes, you can connect your Mac to your smartphone using the LocalCast app. It is is very easy.
Is LocalCast free to download and use?
Yes, LocalCast is available in PlayStore for free. You can download it and use it as long as you want without any cost. However, there are also paid subscription that enables some premium features and disable advertisements. You can purchase a premium subscription if you want or you can use the free version as well.
Can I get a refund?
No, the developer offers no refund. You can use the free version as long as you need to understand the app well. Then you can buy the pro version if you think that it is worth it.
Can I Use LocalCast offline?
No, you can’t. You can enter the app and see the layout without an internet connection. But for casting, you must have a WiFi connection.
Is LocalCast safe to use?
Yes, this app is a trusted one. People using it and never have any safety issues. You can absolutely use this app.
LocalCast adds some extra features to your entertainment. You can turn the small screen of your phone into a bigger one with this simple app. LocalCast for mac allows you to connect your phone to your mac. You will be able to cast your phone then.
Watching videos and Playing Video Games are more interesting if you are connected to your Mac with LocalCast app for Mac. So, just install the app and have a lot of fun watching your favorite videos.
- VShare Tiens Business App For Mac
- SuperLive Plus Streaming App For Mac
- Castbox Live Stream App For Mac
- ColorNote Notepad App For Mac
- DoubleTwist – Music Manager