Guitar Tuner is one of the popular tuning apps that let you tune the sound according to your own style. This app works with electric and acoustic guitar, bass, ukulele, and many other strings. The best thing is it doesn’t require any other accessories and cable to play the guitar.
However, many people think it can not be downloaded on the MacBook, as it is not available on the App Store. But they don’t know there is still a way to download the Guitar Tuner App for Mac. Through his article, we will show the download procedure and features that the app offers.
- Overview of the Guitar Tuner App
- How to Download and Install Guitar Tuner for Mac?
Overview of the Guitar Tuner App
MWM – Free music and creative apps for Android have developed Guitar Tuner in November 2019. After being released on the Play Store, this app has been installed by more than 1 million people on their devices. Along with this Guitar Tuner has gained an outstanding rating of 4.1 with 23,143 user reviews. The recent version of this is 1.14.02 which was updated on June 22, 2021.
Technical Specifications of the Guitar Tuner App
Here we have made a table with the core details of the Guitar Tuner. This information will help you download the real app from the Google Play Store.
|Application Name||Guitar Tuner Pro – Tune your Guitar, Bass, Ukulele||Content Rating||4.1|
|Developer||MWM – Free music and creative apps for Android||Category||Music & Audio|
|Last Update||June 22, 2021||File size||37 MB|
|Current Version||1.14.02||Official Website||[email protected]|
Why You Should Download Guitar Tuner for Mac?
There are several features that come with the Guitar Tuner app. Here we have addressed some major functionalities of this excellent app.
- Guitar Tuner allows you to learn music with different string instruments. Along with this, it lets you easily change instruments as you play.
- It doesn’t require any cables or accessories to play the guitar on your device. All you need is the built-in microphone.
- This app works as a professional guitar, as a result, you will be capable of playing any string.
- It has a chromatic tune mode that will show tuning related to the nearest semitone. This means you can use a chromatic tuner to tune instruments rather than the guitar.
- You will get various tuning modes on this guitar app like, guitar bass, and ukulele to make it easy to find more attributes of your instrument.
- Guitar Tuner has both automatic and manual mode to tune your instrument instantly without having to fiddle with your device.
How to Download and Install Guitar Tuner for Mac?
Guitar Tuner app is specially developed for Android users. That means downloading the app directly to your MacBook is impossible. However, in the age of technology, anything is close to possible. By using an Android emulator you can use the Guitar app on your Mac.
Here we have listed the top five Android emulators that provide superb performance. Let’s see what are these:
- BlueStacks Emulator
- Nox Player
- MEmu Player
- Remix OS Player
- ARChon Player.
Download and Install Guitar Tuner for Mac [Through Nox Player]
Nox Player is a free Android emulator that allows you to run apps and games on your MacBook. Below we have described the guidelines for downloading the Guitar Tuner through this emulator.
- First, visit the Nox Player official website by using any of your web browsers on your MacBook. Download the newest version of the emulator from the download segment.
- After that, find the downloaded setup file and run it to install. The procedure will require some time to be finished.
- Then, launch the emulator and locate the Play Store app on the Nox Player’s home screen.
- Run the Play Store and sign in with your Gmail account to gain access to it. If you don’t own one, create a new Gmail account.
- Now search for Guitar Tuner App on the Play Store search bar. A search results window will appear in the Play Store.
- Choose the Guitar Tuner from the search result and click the install option. Once you click the button the installation process will start instantly.
- When the installation is finished, the app will be visible on the Nox Player’s home screen. You can easily run the Guitar Tuner by clicking on it.
Popular Alternatives to Guitar Tuner App
In this section, here we have discussed two of the best alternatives to Guitar Tuner that offer numerous features. Check these apps, you may find interest in their additional features.
The Tuner is an outstanding tuning app that can be used as an alternative to Guitar Tuner. In this app, you will find more than 100 tuning including standard, drop D, drop A. Along with that, it offers a chromatic tuner for alternate tuning. The Tuner also offers an extensive chord library to make your tune better. You can learn and practice with these cords to improve your skills in playing guitar. The good thing is that you can download the Tuner by using any of the listed emulators.
Pro Guitar Tuner:
You can also download the Pro Guitar Tuner app as it is another good alternative to Guitar Tuner. With its thousands of musical tunes, you can play your favorite sound. Besides, the Pro Guitar Tuner has a tone wizard to view the actual guitar pedal chain of little icons. You will find thousands of songs from several artists with different presets. Along with that, it has a massive library of several tuning for guitar, ukulele, mandolin, bass, balalaika, and many more.
Frequently Asked Questions [About the Guitar Tuner App]
Here we have tried to explain some of the questions that we got asked most of the time from the Guitar Tuner App’s review. If you have any queries related to this app, check this section, you may find your answer here.
What Setting Should My Guitar Tuner Be On?
Your guitar tuner should be adjusted to 440 Hz which is known as “concert pitch”. This means the frequency of the sound is set as a note of “A” and it is 440 Hz per second for 440 sound waves.
How Accurate is the Guitar Tuner App?
Guitar Tuner can generate extremely accurate tones right through your device speakers. You simply select the string by clicking the corresponding option on the app’s tuning screen and the Guitar Tuner will generate a real guitar tune for you.
How Do You Use the Guitar Tuner App?
Follow the below steps to use the Guitar Tuner App:
- Launch the Guitar Tuner App, then click the Menu Key and select Settings.
- Select the Optimize For from the drop-down list.
- Go back to the main tuning screen and press the Tune Auto button.
- Pick the note from the top and click the Tune button.
Guitar Tuner is a great app with unlimited free features to easily tune your instruments. With this app, you can easily tune acoustic, classical, and electric guitar, since the layout is simple to use. Also, you can tune settings for other stringed instruments like play bass, ukulele, or even banjo.
However, through this article, we have tried to describe the download procedure of the Guitar Tuner App for Mac by using an Android emulator. By following the steps you can easily download the Guitar Tuner app. Even then, if you find any difficulty downloading the app, let us know by writing in the comment section.