EyeCloud is a free-of-charge app for CCTV camera software to help the users plugging the IP cameras. This EyeCloud app was explicitly developed to plug & play IP cameras. Install eye cloud for mac & connect CCTV camera on your MacBook.
This app is an eminent IP camera app to manage your cameras remotely. Developers offer this app for IP management for Android users. The number of users of this app is growing & they want to use it in their MAC as well. The fact is, this EyeCloud app is only developed for Android users; with emulators, you can use this on your MAC.
EyeCloud App – Technical Specification
There are all the APK file details of the EyeCloud app.
|Category||Libraries & demo|
|Updated||January 27, 2021|
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Interactive elements||Users Interact|
Significant Features Of EyeCloud for MAC
This app comes with a good deal of features. All of them are for both connecting & controlling the graphical user interface. Here are some standard & wanted features-
- Connect IP Cameras: Without any trouble, you can connect it to the IP camera. It just needs to give the IP & password of the EyeCloud app.
- Real-time video: It also permits users to get live video feeds from anyplace in the world. You can do this only if the camera is linked to the internet.
- Screenshots, Rewind, Playback: Taking screenshots from the live video is easy now. As well as you can rewind or playback the footage of the video. If you input any microphone in your camera, then you can listen to the audio too.
- Rotating & Flipping: EyeCloud has a rotating & flipping feature for the pictures. This feature is for the best surveillance observation mode.
- Two-way communication: Doing two-way audio input & output is available now. If your camera setup assists, you can do this real-time operation freely.
- Notify With Alarm: This EyeCloud app has a notification system. It alarms when motion detectors find something irrelevant or if anything is wrong back in your place.
How to Install & Download EyeCloud for MAC
Regardless, the EyeCloud app was organized for mobile devices & it works better with this platform. Besides, EyeCloud for mac can be launched with an emulator as well. Here we’ll discuss how you can install this app with an emulator on your MAC.
- Google Bluestacks.com & download this emulator software.
- Tap twitch the APK file to run this. & click to open.
- Search google store & log in with Gmail.
- Type EyeCloud on the search bar and click install.
- After finishing this procedure, open the EyeCloud app & connect to your CCTV camera.
How to Setup EyeCloud
- Plug the camera into the router
- Scan the QR code from the camera, then startup.
- Now enjoy live monitoring anytime & anywhere.
Alternative Apps for EyeCloud App
Here is some more info on the alternative app of EyeCloud. Let’s check this at a glance-
1. P2P Cam Viewer
This app is for plug-and-play for the network camera mobile client. Consumers need to access the account information after arrival on the internet. With this app, users can watch real-time videos.
2. IP Camera Monitor
With this video surveillance app, users can view live video cameras directly from mobile or other devices no matter where they are. It can auto-detect ONVIF through the local network.
3. P2P Cam Pro
P2P cam permits users to connect to P2P network cameras. This app also notifies the users of important motion detection. It is free for all Android users. With the P2P cam pro app, users can watch real-time video & audio streaming. You can add a camera through a QR code scan.
EyeCloud supports the CCTV camera operator for linking the CCTV camera. Install eye cloud for mac & avail the most excellent security for your home or workplace. This EyeCloud for MacBook pro can add a bit more productivity & bring outstanding performance to the security system.
This app is noteworthy around the world for its quality & huge features. If you have a baby at your home, you can track every single moment of it right from your workplace. All the info provided about the EyeCloud app will be worthwhile for CCTV camera users.
- Alfred Camera Management App For Mac
- NetCut for Mac (Latest Version)
- MIPC Real-time Monitoring App for Mac
- IPOLiS Camera Manager For Mac
- EZVIZ Android Security Management App
- Zsight for Mac Monitor IP Cameras