EagleEyes is a special app designed for AVTECH Corporation only to let the users monitor their security cameras with their smartphone. This app lets the user watch what is happening in the cameras and control the streaming with ease.
This app is developed for your smartphone, but you can download EagleEyes for mac as well. When you have the EagleEyes mac download, you can easily monitor your business and home with the pc and do other things at the same time that is impossible in mobile.
Features Of EagleEyes for mac
Now the question comes what features you can get when you download the EagleEyes app for mac. Well, there are a lot of features including:
Real time streaming
This app allows you to watch what is happening in the security cameras in your smartphone, tablet, or mac.
When you download the EagleEyes for mac, you can easily control the cameras from your mac since it comes with PTZ control.
Easy to use interface
This app comes with easy to use interface. You can control the app with a few clicks, even if you are doing it for the first time, you can do it with ease.
Different video format
Unlike most of the remote monitor apps, this one supports different video formats such as MPEG4, H.264, H.265 for DVR/NVR/IPCAM.
Even if you get disconnected by any chance, it will re-login automatically when it gets connected.
How to Download and Install EagleEyes for Mac
Do you know how to download EagleEyes for macOS? Well, if you have basic knowledge about using pc and android, you can have EagleEyes for mac download. Since it is a smartphone app, you need to have an android emulator to use it. We will show the process of EagleEyes for mac free download with the Nox App emulator and ARChon emulator.
How to install EagleEyes for MacBook pro Using Nox App
You can use the Nox app to download EagleEyes for macbook pro. You can follow the process I am going to show below to download the app on mac.
Step 01: At first, search on Google by Nox emulator and you will find the website at first. Go there and download it.
Step 02: You will find the download button on the home page. Simply click the download option and it will start downloading automatically. Now find the downloaded software on your pc and double click on it. It may ask your permission to install the emulator.
Step 03: Open the emulator from your pc and you will see the play store app on the screen.
Step 4: Click the Google play app to open it. Here, you need to provide your Gmail ID access to get access play store.
Step 5: Now search for ‘EagleEyes’ on the search box. You will see EagleEyes at first. Click the install button to install it. It will take a while to be installed. Wait and it will be installed.
Step 6: The app will show on the home screen of the emulator. Click and open the app and start monitoring your security cameras for all time security.
How to install EagleEyes for mac Using ARChon Android Emulator
To download EagleEyes for macbook pro, you need to download the extension zip file for your browser. For that, you need to visit http://archon-runtime.github.io/. From the link, download your preferable version of ARChon file.
- After downloading the zip file, you need to unzip it. You can use any of the unzip software such as Win-zip, 7-zip, or any other built in unzip software. Make sure you keep all the extracted files in one folder.
- Now, open your Google chrome browser. As we already mention that you must need a chrome browser to run this emulator. On the right top of the browser, you will see three dots. Click there and navigate to more tools and then extension.
- You will see a new window. On the right top, you will find an option named developer mode. Check that option there.
- After checking the option, you will see a window like this where you will find an option named ‘load unpacked extension’.
- Click there and navigate to the folder where you have saved the ARChon unzip file. Click ok to upload the file. You are done.
- Now you need to download EagleEyes apk file that is supported in chrome emulator.
- Now unzip and extract the file as you did when installing the emulator. Open your chrome browser and go to your extension option. Now click load unpack extension from the developer mode. Navigate to the folder where you have downloaded your apk file.
Frequently asked Question
If you still have any questions, you can check our question sections frequently asked by the users.
Is EagleEyes free?
No, you need to purchase the app. However, the cost of the app is low enough and you should invest this little amount of money to ensure all time security of your business and home.
Can I use EagleEyes on my computer?
Unfortunately, this app is developed for your smartphone only. However, you can use the app on your computer by using any android emulator.
What is EagleEyes?
EagleEyes is a AVTECH Corporation’s product comes into the market to let you monitor your security cameras with your smartphone.
EagleEyes is an effective app that every AVTECH user should use. It will enable you to monitor your AVTECH security products without being present in front on monitor. You can do it with your smartphone, tablet, or mac as well.
Now downloading EagleEyes for mac is extremely easy. If you are new in this field, you can easily do it with your basic knowledge. So without any further due, you should download and install the app on your mac right now to ensure all time security of your home and business.
- gDMSS Lite: Real-time Monitoring App
- BVCam Monitoring App
- NetCut for Mac (Latest Version)
- Alfred Camera Management App For Mac
- iSmartviewPro For Mac To Control Cameras
- NVSIP For Mac: Monitor Cameras Through App