Dolphin browser is the fastest lightweight browser mostly designed for Android & iOS users. It contains some incredible features; that’s why the browser’s popularity increases day after day to its user. Besides, you can customize the theme & interface with the help of some options of the browser. Dolphin Browser is one of the most captivating browsers. It allows you to enjoy & experience all games that are available on Google play. Also, using the Dolphin Browser, you can utilize voice-based navigation & gesture as well. In this article, we’ll show you the complete guide to installing the Dolphin Browser for Mac with ease.
- General Overview of the Dolphin Browser App
- How to Download & Install Dolphin Browser for Mac?
General Overview of the Dolphin Browser App
Dolphin Team developed the Dolphin Browser in May 2010. This browser has installed more than 50 million people on their devices after releasing on the Google Play Store. If we talk about the reviews, the overall review of this browser is positive. Most people like the Dolphin Browser and this is the reason it has received 4.0 ratings. In addition, it is available in multiple languages including English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese. The current version of this browser is 12.2.3 which is updated on August 12, 2021.
Dolphin Browser for Mac Specifications
Mobotab inc develops a dolphin web browser. Both Android & iOS are free without advertising. In this section, I’ll show you the Dolphin Browser specification through a table.
Varies With Device
Unique Features of Dolphin Browser
Dolphin is an Android-based application used by millions of users in the world. Many people recommend this browser because of its incredible features. There are several features available, but we’ll focus on some specific features that are amazing.
- It has a user-friendly interface that helps you with anything quite easily and doesn’t require any user guide.
- Dolphin browser is speedy & authentic and also stores your history as it loads on web pages.
- You can use the speed dialing feature to place the most visited site & keep bookmarked.
- With the flash drive player, you can experience the best gaming & video.
- It gives lightning speed to download files & you can download flash video/HTML 5 from a different site with add-ons.
- Users can customize the theme, wallpaper, color to make the Dolphin more colorful.
How to Download & Install Dolphin Browser for Mac?
Nowadays, using the Android app on Mac is not a difficult task. Since the Dolphin Browser has been available on multiple platforms including Android, macOS. So you can download this browser in two different ways. The first one is from the Play Store through an Android emulator.
By utilizing an emulator you can easily install the Android platform app. The emulator is an application that allows installing the Android application on Mac. Below we have mentioned five common emulators & you can use any of them to Download Dolphin Browser for Mac.
- BlueStacks Android Emulator for Mac
- Nox App Player Emulator for Mac
- MEmu Android Emulator for Mac
- ARChon Emulator for Mac
- Remix OS Player Emulator for Mac
Though we have mentioned five emulators above, we will explain to you how you can install the Dolphin Browser for Mac using the Nox Player emulator step by step.
How to Install Dolphin Browser for MacBook [Using Nox Emulator]
Nox Player is one of the best emulators to install Dolphin Browser for MacBook Pro. Now, I’ll illustrate the process of installing the Dolphin browser on MacBook pro using the Nox player emulator.
- Download & install the Nox Player on your Macbook Pro if you didn’t download it earlier.
- After successfully installing, open the emulator and enter a Google account to access the play store.
- Now write “Dolphin Browser” in the play store search bar & install it from the search result.
- You will see the downloaded app in the system app folder, “ My app.”
- Tap on the Dolphin Browser icon & begin to utilize it on your Macbook pro.
How to Download & Install Dolphin Browser for Mac [Using Bluestacks Emulator]
Downloading the Dolphin browser for Mac is magnificent because you can enjoy the features of Android on Mac. So, we are going to use Bluestacks Emulator for Mac to have the Dolphin Browser.
- First, you need to download & install the Bluestacks emulator for Mac.
- Now Open the emulator and then select Google Play Store.
- Submit Google ID. you can sign up with an ID or can log in with an existing account.
- Search “ Dolphin Browser” on the play store search bar & install the app.
- After accomplishing the installation process, go back to the app folder to find the downloaded app.
- Now tap on the Dolphin Browser app icon & start using it.
Download & Install the Dolphin Browser from the Mac App Store
As we already said, Dolphin Browser is available on the Mac App Store. So you can easily download this browser from here too. The download of any app from the Mac Store is easy. If you have basic knowledge about the Mac operating system, then you can easily do it. For your help here we have shown a complete guideline to download the Dolphin from the Mac Store.
- On your MacBook open the Mac App Store from the Apple Menu.
- Then, log in with your Apple account to gain access to the Mac App Store.
- Now search for Dolphin Browser on the App Store search bar.
- Choose the Dolphin Browser and click on the Get option to download this browser.
- After downloading, you will run the browser from the Dock Tab.
Two Popular Alternatives to Dolphin Browser
Here we have described two of the best alternatives to the Dolphin Browser that offers numerous features to surf the internet securely. Check these browsers, you may find interest like Dolphin Browser.
Aloha Browser is a popular web browser that provides several unique functionalities to surf the internet with super speed. This browser contains a VPN that helps to keep secure your online activity. Besides, it helps to hide your real IP address by providing a fake one. As a result, you will be able to browse the restricted websites. Aloha has also an Ad-block feature that ensures smooth browsing without any interruption. The good thing is you can Download the Aloha Browser by using any of the mentioned Android emulators.
Tenta Browser is another well-known web browser that contains plenty of features. This browser also holds a VPN service and DNS system. This VPN provides enough security over your internet activities. As a result, you can freely browse the internet without any trouble. Besides, through this VPN you can easily destroy the barrier of the blocked website as well as streaming sites. Block ads is an excellent feature of this browser that lets you experience smooth browsing without any irritating ads. By following the same procedure as the Dolphin Browser you can Get the Tenta Browser on your MacBook.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions that may arise in your mind about the Dolphin browser. We have tried to explain these questions with possible solutions.
Does Dolphin Run Well on Mac?
Although the app is developed for the Android platform, it runs smoothly on Mac using an emulator. By following the mentioned steps you can easily download the app on your MacBook.
Is the Dolphin Web Browser Safe?
Dolphin’s incognito features keep your personal information, including history, password, cache, safe. Besides, this doesn’t contain any malware that can damage your device.
What Does Incognito Mean?
Incognito means to conceal one’s identity. Incognito mood in the Dolphin browser helps to hide your browsing information. As you browse the internet without keeping any history.
There is no doubt that Dolphin is one of the best internet browsing apps. It provides fast loading speed with some amazing features. Using the Dolphin browser, you can view pictures and watch videos on the internet anytime, anywhere. Besides, you can bookmark your favorite content.
However, this is the complete guide to downloading and installing the Dolphin Browser for Mac. Following the steps mentioned above, you can easily install it on your MacBook. Even then, you face any issues while installing the Dolphin Browser; you can put your comment below.