Canon Printer is a free Android app that allows you to control your printer through your device. It gives you the freedom to control your printer by adjusting different parameters. Besides, this excellent app has an initiative interface that lets you easily check printer status during the print.
In addition, if your printer has built-in a scanner, you will be able to scan documents and save them on your device in PDF or JPEG format by using this app.
However, as the Canon Print App is not available on the Mac App Store, you may find it difficult to download it. For your help, here we will show the download procedure of the Canon Print App for Mac with the help of an Android emulator.
- Overview of the Canon Print App
- How to Download and Install Canon Print App for Mac?
Overview of the Canon Print App
Canon Inc. developed the Canon Print App in July 2013. So far this application has been installed 10 million times from Google Play Store till now. Besides, it has gained a 4.6-star rating based on 368,118 user reviews.
Canon Print is now available in multiple languages including English, Chinese, Spanish. It was last updated on July 5, 2021, which version actually varies from device to device.
Technical Specifications of the Canon Print App
Here, we have made a table with the core details of the Canon Print App. This information will assist you to get the exact app from the Google Play Store.
|Application Name||Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY||Content Rating||4.6|
|Last Update||July 5, 2021||File size||Varies with device|
|Current Version||Varies with device||Official Website||https://global.canon/cpis|
Why You Should Download the Canon Print App?
Here we have described some major features of this app that helps you to understand why you should download the app on your MacBook.
- The Canon Print app allows you to print PDF files, Microsoft Office files, and other documents with a single click through your device. You can also print web content pages by using this app.
- You can configure the paper size and spare copies of your documents. This feature is very helpful when your printer doesn’t have an LCD screen.
- It allows you to check your ink levels, ink number, and access the online manual for your printer. Besides, it will automatically inform you when your printer is in low ink level status.
- Canon Printer is compatible with many devices including SELPHY CP900 Series, CP910, CP910, and CP1300.
- You can share printable images and documents on social media platforms and also store the documents on cloud storage.
How to Download and Install Canon Print App for Mac?
The Canon Print App has been developed for iOS and Android platforms. The Mac version of this app has not been released yet. But with the help of an Android emulator, you can easily download the app on your MacBook.
There are several Android emulators you will find on the internet but here we have pointed to the top five Android emulators that are very popular for their easy-to-use interface. Let’s see what these are:
- BlueStacks Emulator
- Nox Player
- MEmu Player
- Remix OS Player
- ARChon Player
Download and Install Canon Print App [Using the Nox Player]
Downloading the Canon Print app download for Mac using the Nox Player is simple. Follow the below steps to download the Canon Print app through this emulator.
Download the Nox Player
Go to the main site of the Nox Player and download this emulator from the download segment. Make sure you download the latest version.
Install the Nox Player
After that, install the emulator on your Mac. The installation process may take some moments to be completed.
Log in to the Google Play Store
Open the Nox Player and find the Play Store app on the home screen of the emulator. For gaining access to the Play Store, log in with a Gmail account.
Search & Install the Canon Print App
Now search for the Canon Print App on the Play Store and install the right app. When the installation is finished, you will find the app on the Nox Player’s home screen.
Popular Alternatives to the Canon Print App for Mac
Here we have described two of the best alternatives to the Canon Print App that offers some unique features. Let’s see what additional features these apps provide:
Canon Print Service:
The Canon Print Service is a great printer management app that provides several functions. With this app, you can change your paper type between color and black-and-white print. Besides, the Canon Print Service enables you to choose paper format as well as pages. Through this app, you can also easily print PDF or other documents on your Printer. So if you wish to use these features download the Canon Printer Service by following the same procedure as the Canon Print App.
Canon PRINT Business:
Canon PRINT Business is another popular alternative to the Canon Print App that offers several functionalities to manage your printer. This app allows you to print documents and photographs as well as read scanned data from your printer. In addition, this app is able to check the printer configuration like device status and different parameters. The best part of the Canon Print Business is it can detect multi-function devices or printers automatically. Besides, you can also add any printer manually by searching IP address or DNS. However, to download the Canon Print Business, use any of the mentioned emulators.
Frequently Asked Questions About Canon Print App
Here we have described some frequently asked questions about the Canon Print App. If you have any problems with this app, I hope these explanations will help you solve your problems.
1. How Do I Print from My Canon Print App?
Follow the steps below to print any document to your printer through the Canon Print App:
- Connect the Canon Printer App with your Printer.
- Open the document and modify it using the configuration option.
- Now, select the printer from the Canon printing option.
- Choose the printer model from the list and press the Print option for printing.
2.What Types of Printer Compatible With the Canon Print App?
The Canon Printer app is compatible with many printers including the PIXMA TS series, MG series, TR series, MX series. PRO series, MAXIFY MB series, IB series, and iX series.
3. Can I Download the Canon Print App on My PC?
The Canon Print app can be downloaded on your PC, by using any of the mentioned emulators. Follow the below steps to download the app on your PC:
- Download and install any of the listed emulators from their official website.
- Then, enroll with a Gmail account on the Play Store to access it.
- Search for the Canon Print App and install it.
- After that, you can run the Canon Printer App from the emulator’s home screen.
Canon Print App is an excellent app for controlling the Canon printer that provides many functions. With this app, you can print your desired document by adjusting different parameters. However, if you wish to manage your printer through your MacBook, the Canon Printer app is the best choice. By following the mentioned procedure you can easily download the Canon Print App for Mac. Even then, if you find any complications downloading the app, write to us in the comment section.